ADMISSIONS FOR 2020/2021 ACADEMIC YEAR
Prospective applicants and the general public are informed herein about admissions into Njala University for 2020/2021 Academic Year. All prospective candidates wishing to gain admission into Njala University MUST apply ONLINE through the Njala University Website: https://njala.edu.sl
- At the top menu of the University website: https://njala.edu.sl, click “APPLY ONLINE‟ to access the University Admissions Portal: https://app.njala.edu.sl. At the top menu of the Admissions Portal, click “Getting Started‟. Observe the following preparation activities that help your application:
- You must start with knowing the Admissions Requirements, which identify documents you need for the fulfilment of the admissions requirements.
- Additional information is provided including the step-by-step instructions to help you get through. You must obtain all the documents needed as you prepare to start your online application processing:
Please ensure that you have electronic (scanned/PDF) versions of the following documents before starting the application inputting process: (a) Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of age, (b) Certificate(s) of WASSCE or GCE O’ Levels, (c) School leaving Testimonial(s) / Certificate(s), (d) One passport size photograph of yourself and (e) Application processing fee payment slip or e-voucher saved in a pen drive for inputting as required.
APPLICATION PROCESSING FEES:
- Undergraduate Applicants: LE 300,000.00
- Postgraduate Applicants: LE 500,000.00 (Non-Refundable)
- All applicants MUST pay their application processing fees at any of the branches of the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank. The Njala University Fees account Number for your payment is 003010002429120119. Upon payment the bank will issue to you Payment Slip or an Electronic –Voucher (e-voucher).
FROM NUMBER 1 ABOVE YOU MAY NOW CONTINUE WITH:
- Creating an accountif you don't have one already. To create your account Login, you are to use the login and password generated online for this purpose.
- Selecting Undergraduate or Postgraduate to fill in the application online and submit with your documents needed to fulfil the admissions requirement.
NOTE: Refunds to applicants will be paid in accordance with the government policy. Applicants with the requisite university qualifications are therefore encouraged to apply.
Deadline for the submission of application forms is Wednesday, 31st July 2020.