Have you considered applying to Njala University in Sierra Leone, one of the best popular academic study destinations in Sierra Leone?
If the answer is yes, we have created an easy to use and extensive guide with key information that will help you successfully get through the application process.
Prepare to apply
1. Make sure you choose the right degree. Undergraduate and Postgraduate programmmes are very specialised, answering diverse student interests.
2. Take into consideration course tuition fees:
2. Click on the link to view the tuition fees for the various programmmes.
4. Check the university entry requirements
Postgraduate Entry Requirement https://app.njala.edu.sl/postgraduate/entry-requirements
Undergraduate Entry Requirement https://app.njala.edu.sl/undergraduate/entry-requirements
Where to apply
All applications for Undergraduate programmes are submitted using the Njala University application websites. The university will only accept your application through the Njala University Application system.
Follow these easy steps to apply through Njala University Application System:
At the top menu of the University website: https://njala.edu.sl, Go to “ADMISSION‟ and click on “Apply for admission online” access the University Admissions Portal: https://lms.njala.edu.sl. At the top menu of the Admissions Portal, Go to “Undergraduate‟. Observe the following preparation activities that help your application:
You must start with knowing the Admissions Requirements, which identify documents you need for the fulfilment of the admissions requirements.
Additional information is provided including the step-by-step instructions to help you get through. You must obtain all the documents needed as your preparation to start your online application processing:
Please ensure that you have electronic (scanned/PDF/JPEG) versions of the following documents before starting the application inputting process:
(a) Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of age
(b) Certificate(s) of WASSCE or GCE O’ Level
(c) School leaving Testimonial
(d) one passport size photo of yourself
(e) payment slip saved in pen drive for uploading
Note: All file should be in kilobytes not in megabytes.
You can save your application and return to it as many times as you like before submitting the final version.
1. Future Master’s and PhD students can apply directly to Njala University Application website. PhD and MPhil degrees allow you to send your application throughout the year, but Master’s courses have specific deadlines. It is best to contact the university to find out specific details about the graduate application process.
2. Apply via the application portal. You can fill in all your details online and scan and upload any required documents such as a copy of your passport photo, transcript, birth certificates, research proposal, and previous Bachelor’s degree certificates or Master’s degree Certificates in the case of PhD programmes.
3. For PhD programmes, applicants are usually expected to also choose a suitable supervisor from the university.