Earn a bachelor's degree (First graduate degree) in your area of interest by choosing from over 20+ departments at Njala University in Sierra Leone
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE 2021/2022 ACADEMIC YEAR
Njala University wishes to inform prospective applicants and the general public that it will open the online applications on Friday 23rd July 2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses tenable at Njala University for the 2021/2022 academic year.
All prospective applicants wishing to gain admission into Njala University MUST obtain application PINS at the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank in Freetown or any of their branches in the regions at the cost of Le 300,000 for Undergraduate Courses in lieu of application processing fee.
Applicants are strongly advised to visit Njala University website https://njala.edu.sl for details of the entry requirements into the various Programmes offered the Schools and Departments.
All prospective applicants MUST apply ONLINE through the Njala University website: https://njala.edu.sl
General Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- Undergraduate / Degree Programmes
- The University’s requirements for the Degree Programme are five (5) Credits GCE ‘O’ Levels /WASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings. In the case of the West African Examination Council Exams, only grades varying from 1-6 are recognized as GCE ‘O’ Levels Credit passes. For WASSCE it is A1 – C6 while for the Associate Examinations Board (London GCE) only C or better is recognized.
- Applicants should note that there are additional departmental requirements.
- Also note that some schools start their Honours programme in the 3rd Year. Students are admitted into the General programmes and have to score 3.60 and above before they can enter the Honours Programme.
B. CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
- Four (4) WASSCE/GCE Credits including English Language will be considered for admission into the Higher Diploma Programme.
- For Community Health Officers (CHO) (Only CHAs with 5-year working experience can apply);
- Three (3) WASSCE/GCE Credits including English Language will be considered for admission into the Ordinary Diploma Programme.
- Please note that admission into SRN and CHO programmes requires Five (5) Credit GCE 'O' Levels/W ASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings.
The DEADLINE for submission of applications is Saturday, 18th September 2021