Earn a bachelor's degree (First graduate degree) in your area of interest by choosing from over 20+ departments at Njala University in Sierra Leone
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE 2022/2023 ACADEMIC YEAR
Njala University wishes to inform prospective applicants and the general public that it will open the online applications on Wednesday, 3rd August 2022 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Courses tenable at Njala University for the 2022/2023 academic year.
All prospective applicants wishing to gain admission into Njala University MUST obtain application PINS at the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank in Freetown or any of their branches in the regions at the cost of Le 400 (new denomination) for Undergraduate Courses and Le 600 (new denomination) for Postgraduate Courses in lieu of application processing fee.
Applicants are strongly advised to visit Njala University website https://njala.edu.sl for details of the entry requirements into the various Programmes offered by the Schools and Departments.
All prospective applicants MUST apply ONLINE through the Njala University website: https://njala.edu.sl
The DEADLINE for submission of applications is Friday, 14th October 2022
General Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- The University’s requirements for the Degree Programme are five (5) Credits in WASSCE or its equivalent including English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should note that there are additional school and departmental requirements.
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Higher Diploma Programme
- Admission into the Higher Diploma in Nursing (SRN) and Community Health and Clinical Sciences (CHO) programmes requires Five (5) Credit in WASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings;
- For Community Health and Clinical Sciences (CHO) programme, candidates with Community Health Assistant Qualification (CHA) plus Five (5) years working experience can apply;
2. Diploma Programme
Admission into ALL Diploma programmes requires Three (3) Credits in WASSCE
3. Certificate Programme
Admission into ALL Certificate programmes requires Two (2) Credits in WASSCE