Earn a bachelor's degree (First graduate degree) in your area of interest by choosing from over 20+ departments at Njala University in Sierra Leone
ONLINE APPLICATION FOR THE 2023/2024 ACADEMIC YEAR
Njala University announces for the information of the general public, applicants, parents and guardians that online applications are open for the admission of prospective applicants into various undergraduate and postgraduate programmes for the 2023/2024 academic year. Applicants should take note of the following:
Applicants are advised to visit the University’s website https://njala.edu.sl and carefully read all relevant information and guidelines for prospective applicants before applying.
All prospective applicants MUST pay their application processing fee at any of the branches of the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank at the cost of NLE 400 (new denomination) for Undergraduate Courses and NLE 600 (new denomination) for Postgraduate Courses. The Njala University Fees account Number is 003010002429120119.
Upon payment, the bank will print and issue to you a Payment Voucher through the Teller Receipt roll which generate batch reference.
All applications MUST be submitted ONLINE through the Njala University Admissions portal: https://app.njala.edu.sl
The DEADLINE for submission of applications is Friday, 20th October 2023
General Admission Requirements for Undergraduate Programmes
- UNDERGRADUATE DEGREE PROGRAMMES
- The University’s requirements for the Degree Programme are five (5) Credits in WASSCE or its equivalent including English Language in not more than two sittings.
- Applicants should note that there are additional school and departmental requirements.
- CERTIFICATE & DIPLOMA PROGRAMMES
1. Higher Diploma Programme
- Admission into the Higher Diploma in Nursing (SRN) and Community Health and Clinical Sciences (CHO) programmes requires Five (5) Credit in WASSCE including English Language in not more than two sittings;
- For Community Health and Clinical Sciences (CHO) programme, candidates with Community Health Assistant Qualification (CHA) plus Five (5) years working experience can apply;
2. Diploma Programme
Admission into ALL Diploma programmes requires Three (3) Credits in WASSCE
3. Certificate Programme
Admission into ALL Certificate programmes requires Two (2) Credits in WASSCE