Mr. Ibrahim Mansaray
B Sc. Hon. (Crop Science, Njala University, SL)
M Sc. (Crop Science, Njala University, SL)
Summary of Experiences/skills
- Is a research scientist, teaching and community services for over two years.
- Skilled in low land rice breeding for iron toxicity tolerance and water deficit stress of upland rice.
- Vast knowledge in the organic matter for crop yield improvement.
- Enormous knowledge In vitro mutation screening methods for abiotic stress (rice).
- Proficiency in Plant tissue for mutation breeding.
- High competence in Induce mutation in plants (rice).
- Proven history of team work and collaboration.
- Knowledgeable in data collections and analysis.
- Research & Publications
- Teaching & Community Service
- Students monitoring and supervision
- A good user of micro soft applications and also an outstanding internet user
Crop improvement particularly mutation breeding for tolerant and/or resistant to environmental stresses.