He is extremely committed and enthusiastic in environmental management best practices and legislation both national and international. Capable of achieving personal objectives, methodical and organized with excellent verbal and written communication skills. Keen to broaden experiences and confront challenges on both a personal and professional level, with an enthusiastic interest in travel. Highly presentable, ambitious and goal orientated.
- Impact of mining on the Environment: the Environment, Social and Health impact Assessment (ESHIA); Researching and selecting relevant information to solve a problem demonstrated through performing laboratory experiments.
- Thinking sequentially, critiquing and synthesizing information gained through conducting environmental risk and impact assessments.
- Environmental health, water and sanitation: The community action planning (CAP) approaches, database management and sustainability perspectives.
- Solid Waste management – The Socio-cultural and Scientific Approaches for Material Recycling and Sustainable Management.
- Local Reforms in Natural Resources Management.
- Participatory Action Research (PAR) and extension activities in all of the above.