Dr. Philip Foday Yamba does research in Language Education, English Literature, and Cultural Anthropology. Their current project is 'The rate of reading poverty after the COVID-19 pandemic school shutdown and specific intervention strategies for class 5 pupils in the southern province and western area of S/L'. He is also a published writer with SLWS and Ilumina Press
LIST OF YOUR PUBLICATIONS/CONFERENCES ATTENDED
1. Thulla, J.E., & Thulla, P.Y. (2015) The Chameleon Goes Home, Charleston, SC USA: Llumina Press. ISBN: 978-1-62550-194-3.
2. Edited by Dr. Fatou Taqi & Philip Foday Yamba Thulla Contemporary Fireside Poems Publisher: Sierra Leone Writers Series 2016 ISBN: 9789991054339.
3. Edited by Philip Foday Yamba Thulla & Dr. Fatou Taqi Contemporary Fireside Stories Publisher: Sierra Leone Writers Series 2017 ISBN: 979988869789.
4. Philip Foday Y. Thulla, ‘Falang’, A short story in Contemporary Fireside Stories Publisher: Sierra Leone Writers Series 2017 ISBN: 979988869789.
5. Philip Foday Y. Thulla ‘Set of 7 poems’ in Contemporary Fireside Poems Publisher: Sierra Leone Writers Series 2016 ISBN: 9789991054339.
6. Edited by Samba Moriba, Philip Foday Yamba Thulla, Joseph Sherman-Kamara, Stephen Brima Mattia & David Bull NUSAA 2nd Annual Research Conference-2016 Book of Abstracts Publisher: NUSAA.
7. Edited by Samba Moriba, Philip Foday Yamba Thulla, Joseph Sherman-Kamara, Stephen Brima Mattia & David Bull NUSAA 3rd Annual Research Conference-2017 Book of Abstracts Publisher: NUSAA.
8. Philip Yamba Thulla Mכnki εn di Twin Brכda Dεn /Monkey and the Twin both Krio and English versions Publisher by African Storybook Initiative & Saide 2018http://www.africanstorybook.org/reader.php?id=22861&d=0&a=1
1. Thulla, P.Y. et. al. Folk literature and social values of the Temne in northern Sierra Leone. March 2016 International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development ISSN: 2349-5979
2. Thulla, P.Y., Kuyateh, G., (2014, January 28-30) Screen-Based Literature as a Element of Social Control: A Case-Study of the Youth in Bo City. March 2016 International Journal of Multidisciplinary Research and Development ISSN: 2349-5979
3. Philip Y. Thulla et.al. The Feasibility of Applying Shakespearean Drama to Address Social Disorders in Sierra Leone: March 2016 IJELLH ISSN: 23217065
4. Peter M. Muffuh, Philip Y. Thulla, Samuel M. B. Senesie: A Comparative Study Of The Real Life Woman And The Fictional Woman June 2016 RJELAL ISSN;2395-2636
MANUSCRIPTS UNDER EDITORIAL CONSIDERATIONS
1. Philip Foday Y. Thulla & Joseph Ezekiel Thulla Mainman:The Confession of a Thug.
2. Thulla, F. Y. P. et al. (2021). The Rate of Reading-poverty after the COVID-19 Pandemic School Shutdown and Specific Intervention Strategies for Lower Primary School Pupils in the Southern Province and Western Area of Sierra Leone
3. Adom, D., et al. (2021). Digitization of Indigenous Knowledge: Mobile Application of African Proverbs for Cultural Instruction and Preservation.
4. Thulla et al. (2021). Dark Easter and Other Salone Short Stories.