- Post Title: Senior Confidential Secretary (Registrar’s Office)
- Responsible to: The Registrar
- Duty Station: Njala Campus, Njala University
- Provides, whether personally or through other available staff, skills such as typing, filing, and mail management.
- Transcribes legal documents and confidential reports; acquires official signatures as required.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
- Typing, filing, preparing and collating reports
- Managing database
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments
Education/Qualification and Training
- Higher Diploma in Secretarial studies from a recognized professional Institute
- A minimum of 5 years relevant working experience
- Computer literacy is a must
Method of Application:
If you would like to apply, send an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, which should include summary of the reason why you would like to be appointed and the qualifications and experience you will bring to the University together with three referees. Alternatively, you can also apply online at: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy email@example.com OR Use the Job Application form to apply. Please note that 10th March, 2021 is the closing date.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send the names, address and contact numbers/email addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted