Reporting to - The Business Manager
Place of work: Njala University, Njala Campus
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Proven leadership and Management skills
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent business management skills
- Ability to
- First good degree in relevant area plus three (3) years working experience in managerial position
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Business Manager in carrying out business functions effectively and efficiently
- Supervise subordinates in carrying out their job functions
- Ensure an effective team work in the interest of effective job performance
Method of Application:
If you would like to apply, send an up-to-date CV and a covering letter, which should include summary of the reason why you would like to be appointed and the qualifications and experience you will bring to the University together with three referees. Alternatively, you can also apply online at: email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org OR Use the Job Application form to apply. Please note that 10th March, 2021 is the closing date.
Female candidates are encouraged to apply. Please send the names, address and contact numbers/email addresses of three referees.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted