Njala University (NU or simply Njala) has deployed Moodle platform (including Moodle mobile app) to provide online course delivery across the University.
Students and faculty can use moodle mobile app to access Njala University online Course Delivery Platform: https://portal.njala.edu.sl/
The initiatives will be supported by UNESCO and Njala has been selected to be the hub and will subsequently rollout to Higher Education Institutions in Sierra Leone.
With the Moodle platform and mobile app, you can learn wherever you are, whenever you want, with these app features:
- Easily access course content - browse the content of your courses, even when offline
- Connect with course participants - quickly find and contact other people in your courses
- Keep up to date - receive instant notifications of messages and other events, such as assignment submissions
- Submit assignments - Upload images, audio, videos and other files from your mobile device
- Track your progress - View your grades, check completion progress in courses and browse your learning plans
- Complete activities anywhere, anytime - attempt quizzes, post in forums, play SCORM packages, edit wiki pages and more - both on and off-line
... and more!
To access Njala University Moodle or Moodle Cloud portal (https://portal.njala.edu.sl/ on your mobile devices, please download the app at