NJALA UNIVERSITY ADMISSIONS FOR 2018/2019
Prospective applicants wishing to gain admission into Njala University for the 2018/2019 Academic year must download the Application Form online from the Njala University Website: https://Njala.edu.sl.
- At the top menu, click “Admissions‟. Then click “Forms & Publications” and select (click) “Undergraduate Application Form” to download and print.
- Complete the Application Form in the candidate’s own handwriting.
- Applicants for LLB must pay Application Processing Fees into the Njala University Law Account at UBA - Bo Branch only.
- All other Applicants must Pay their Application Processing Fees at any of the following branches of the Sierra Leone Commercial Bank into the Njala University Fees Account: 00301000242920119, for which they receive Payment Slips:
- Freetown, Siaka Stevens Street
- Freetown, Lightfoot-Boston Street
- Njala, Njala Campus
- Bo, Dambala Road
- Kenema, Hanga Road
- Makeni – Station Road / Magboroka Road
- Photocopy the Bank Payment Slip and keep it for your future use.
- Attach the Original Bank Payment Slip to the completed Application Form.
- Put the Application Form and photocopies of: (a) Birth Certificate or Sworn Declaration of age, (b) Certificates(s) of WASSCE or GCE O’ LEVEL, (c) School Leaving Testimonial(s) / Certificate(s) and (d) One Passport Sized Photo of applicant into A4-envelope and seal it.
- Address the envelop of the Application Materials to: THE REGISTRAR, NJALA UNIVERSITY
10 At the top-end of the envelop write in capitals: “NJALA UNIVERSITY APPLICATION FORM”
11 Submit the Application to the Bank at which you paid your application processing fee.
COST OF APPLICATION FORMS:
- DIPLOMA, TC, HTC - LE200,000// (2) UNDERGRADUATE - LE400,000//
- LLB (HONS.) - LE500,000// (4) POSTGRADUATE - LE600,000//
ALL APPLICANTS WILL BE REIMBURSED THE COST OF THEIR APPLICATION. WE ENCOURAGE APPLICANTS WITH THE REQUISITE UNIVERSITY QUALIFICATIONS TO APPLY.