Njala University is a multi-disciplinary university in Sierra Leone. It is one of the three public universities in the country, and came into being as an autonomous university in 2005, through the Universities Act of 2005.
Njala University is seeking qualified individuals for the positions listed below.
If you would like to apply for any of these positions, please send an updated CV and a covering letter which includes a statement summarizing why you think you are suitable for the position and the qualifications and experience you would bring to it. Send these by Email to email@example.com or by post to the Registrar, Njala University, Secretariat, Njala Campus, Sierra Leone. You can also apply online by visiting https://njala.edu.sl/form/job-application
(b) Prepare the annual budget and financial report to be submitted to the Court by the Vice-Chancellor and Principal, and
(c) Advise the Vice-Chancellor and Principal on all financial matters
Advance ICT skills, especially Excel. Experience with the management and use of accounting software such as SAGE and QuickBooks will be an advantage. Experience in Budget Preparation software will also be an advantage.
Applicant must have an unblemished record in the management of student records and University finances
- Strategic thinking, excellent financial management, leadership and team building skills.
- Understanding of local and international financial standards
- Ability to provide strategic and financial direction.
- Ability to plan and execute financial programmes/projects.
- Ability to organize, supervise and monitor tasks assigned to staff in the directorate.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- High integrity and moral standards.
- Ability to manage change and proffer creative solutions to challenges.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
Applications should include a motivational letter, copies of curriculum vitae, relevant certificates and names and addresses of three referees, one of whom should be your present or last employer. Applications should be addressed to the Human Resources Manager, Njala University, University Secretariat, Njala Campus, with copies to the Pro Chancellor and the Vice Chancellor and Principal.